Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Star Wars Lego display

At the same visit in Hong Kong, in the same Toys'r'us where I found Super Mario toys, was this nice Star Wars Lego display.

In the country I live in, Finland, Lego toys are quite expensive. As many other things too, the Lego sets were quite a lot cheaper in Hong Kong.

For example the set 7667, Imperial Dropship, costs around 18 euros in Finland. In Hong Kong the same package costs around 128 HKD, which is less than 12 euros.

I tried to count the figurines from the image, and I guess there is approx 250 figurines (not all of them are visible) in the display. To create a display with 250 Star Wars Lego figurine, you would need 63 sets with 4 figurines in each. For a Finn, it would cost around 1134 euros.

Luckily there was a sale in our local toy shop, and you could get every Lego set with 50 % discount. I can post some pics of the sets we bought, after Christmas...





No comments: